Whoever said that size doesn’t matter was right! When talking about the SC1251MG we think about the saying “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of fight in the dog.” Combining full metal gears and amazing speed, the low-profile dimensions of this servo makes it perfect for any vehicle that is cramped for space or those looking to save additional weight.
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .10
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 97.2
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .09
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 125.0
25 Tooth Spline
Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
Running current (at no load): 150 mA @ 4.8V
Running current (at no load): 180 mA @ 6.0V
Stall current (at locked): 2000 mA @ 4.8V
Stall current (at locked): 3000 mA @ 6.0V
Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
Limit angle: 200°±10°
Connector wire gauge: ＃22 AWG
Connector wire length: 300 ±5 mm
Horn gear spline: 25T
Control system: Pulse width modification
Amplifier type: Digital controller
Operating Travel: 100° (when 1000μ→2000μsec)
Neutral position: 1500 μsec
Dead band width: 5 μsec
Rotating direction: Clockwise (when1500→2000 μsec)
Pulse width range: 700→2300 μsec
Maximum travel: Approx 160°(when700→2300 μsec)