- Dimensions: 3/8″ dia. x 1/8″ thick
- Tolerances: ±0.004″ x ±0.004″
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N52
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.0599 oz. (1.70 g)
- Pull Force, Case 1: 5.46 lbs
- Pull Force, Case 2: 11.27 lbs
- Surface Field: 4105 Gauss
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Brmax: 14,800 Gauss
- BHmax: 52 MGOe
Here we have a great, all-purpose, 3/8″ neodymium disc magnet in grade N52. This size is useful for a wide range of magnetic applications.
There are no reviews yet.